It has been said, ‘time heals all wounds.’ Sometimes it doesn’t hold true. The wounds remain and never gone. But all the woulds are the places where the Light enters you.
Allow these inspirational quotes about life to motivate you to take that next step whenever you may need it. Advice from practicing self-love to having a sense of humor to being optimistic never grows old.
1. The most beautiful things in life are not things. They’re people and places, memories and pictures. They’re feelings and moments and smiles and laughter.
2. Here is a rose for all mothers and grandmothers in the heaven. Always loved, never forgotten.
3. I look up in the sky and I think about you. I would give everything in the world just to hear your voice again. I miss your laugh. I miss everything about you.
4. My greatest treasure is my family. We’re not perfect, but I love them with all my heart.
5. You don’t choose your family. They are God’s gift to you, as you are to them.
6. Our family is a circle of strength, founded on faith, joined in love and kept by God.
7. Father, thank you for your great love. I deserve nothing but you have given me everything.
8. Dear person reading this…We don’t know each other but I wish you the best in life.
9. We forget that waking up each day is the first thing we should be grateful for.
10. May your day begin with smiles, love & sunshine! I pray something extraordinary happens for you!
11. Mother, my mind still talks to you, my heart still looks for you but my soul knows you’re at peace.