50 Powerful faith in God Quotes that will surely inspire you. May these God quotes cancel the worries, and transform your fears into faith. Blessings are on the way.
Remember that time spent with God is never wasted. Always find time to talk to God wherever you go.
When we pray, God hears more than we say, answers more than we ask, gives more than we imagine, in his own time and in his own way.
What’s broken can be mended. What hurts can be healed. And no matter how dark it gets, the sun is going to rise again.
We should not bend God’s word to fit our live. We must bend our lives to fit God’s word.
Love the people who treat you right. Pray for those who don’t. Life is too short to be anything but happy.
1. Dear God, please enlighten what is dark in me, strengthen what is weak in me, mend what is broken in me. This is my prayer for me, my family & friends.
2. From my house to yours, near & far, may you have a day of Peace, Joy and Rest. Get ready for a Great Week!
3. Lord, help me through this week. Transform my fears into faith, doubts into hope. Guide my family and friends. Let us know that blessings are on the way.
4. Dear God, today I woke up. I’m alive. I’m healthy. I’m blessed. I apologize for all my complaining. I’m truly grateful for all you have done in my life.
5. Begin your day with love in your heart. Ever Smiling, spend time in prayer, shine like the sun. Inspire someone. Never forget God is with you! Share his love today!
6. The road I’ve traveled hasn’t been easy, but I’m still here. The only reason I’m here today is because God was talking the road with me, every step of the way.
7. Thank you God for loving me, forgiving me and never leaving me. In these trying times, my faith in you gets me through.
8. Dear Lord, please protect my family and the people around me. Bless us with good health, peace of mind and a kind, loving heart. I ask you through sincere prayer to protect my family, my friends and the person reading this.
9. Prayers for July. Lord, please keep my family safe this month. Watch over us and cover us with your love. Shower us with Good Health, Blessings and Happiness.
10. Thank you God for keeping my family safe and healthy through many months of the pandemic. Please keep your healing hands upon them in the days and weeks ahead.
11. Thank you God for the Gift of Life for a new dawn, a new day, a new opportunity to love those who are dear to me. Please watch over my family & friends.
12. If you are reading this, your Angel wants you to know: You’re on the right path. God will be calming your worries, and answering your prayers. Claim these blessing.
13. God had protected me more times than I can count. Thank you God for always being there even when I don’t know it.
14. Lord I put everything in your hands today: my family, my health, my home, my security, and my fears. Thank you for carrying my burdens.
15. The secret of a happy life is giving God: 1. The first part of your day; 2. The first priority to every decision; 3. The first place in your heart.
16. Morning is God’s way of telling us: here is one more time! Live life. Make a difference. Touch heart. Inspire a soul.
17. Blessing for the month of JUNE. May this month bring you and your loved ones great health, peace of mind and prosperity.
18. We’re in the last few days of May. Let’s thank God for getting us through another month. And giving us the faith that June will be filled with smiles, sunshine and laughter.
19. I did not sleep well last night, but God woke me up. My wallet is not full, but my belly is. I may not have it all, but God gives me what I need. My life is not perfect, but my life is good. I’ve truly been blessed. Thank you Lord.
20. Every morning I spend fifteen minutes filling my mind full of God; and so there’s no room left for worry thoughts.
21. Sometimes God puts you in places alone, because he needs you to realize you don’t need anyone but him!
22. In order to become all God wants us to be, we have to free ourselves from any unrealistic expectations we have placed on ourselves.
23. Money is temporary. House is temporary. Car is temporary. Career is temporary. God is eternal.
24. God’s promises are like the stars; the darker the night, the brighter they shine.
26. New day, new week, new hope, more opportunity. I pray this week brings you joy, peace of mind, answers to your prayers and blessings to your home. Do your very best and God will do the rest. Smile and have a great week!
27. I don’t have the strength or wisdom to get through a single day without guidance and grace from God.
28. Everyday is a new beginning. Take a deep breath, smile and begin again. God woke you up today for a reason, trust in his plan, his timing is perfect. He will make a way.
29. There is no place in my soul, no corner of my character, where God is not.
30. On my bad days, I seek you. On my good days, I thank you. On my great days, I praise you. But every day, I need you. Thank you God for always being here for me.
31. Never stop praying. Never stop believing. God will answer your prayers and the prayers of someone who is praying for you. God is good all the time.
32. God is whispering in your heart, in the whole existence, just tune your ears.
34. Even when I cannot see him, I can hear the beautiful gallop of God’s heartbeat for humanity.
35. When faith replaces doubt, when selfless service eliminates selfish striving, the power of God brings to pass his purposes.
36. I just want to thank God for the gift of life. No complaints. No requests. Just thankful to be alive.
37. The cross shows us the seriousness of our sin, but it also shows us the immeasurable love of God.
38. Dear God, from the bottom of my heart I want to thank you for loving me, healing me, forgiving me, and never leaving me.
39. God said that when we have his joy that our joy would be full or leveled up, in other words that his joy will satisfy us.
40. Thank you God for the roof over my head, a bed to sleep in, food on my table, and shoes on my feet. Forgive me if I ever start to complain and forget my great blessings.
41. Everything in life happens for a reason. God does not close one door without opening another one. Just prepare for what you’re praying for, have faith and believe.
42. God’s words is not just to be heard and repeated; it is to be breathed, lived, and emulated with each action.
43. Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow is not here yet, all we have is today. Be grateful for this blessed day.
44. God is saying to you today…Have faith. Bad situations will leave. New blessings are coming your way. Healing is taking place.
45. Live simply, love generously, care deeply, speak kindly, leave the rest to God.
46. God made the world round so we would never be able to see too far down the road.
47. I‘m blessed and I thank God for every day for everything that happens to me.